Documents Required for Admission
The candidates is required to submit the following certificates and documents in original with the admission form THREE additional attested photo copy of original qualification documents. The required documents are:-
- Complete application form along with Demand Draft / Cash Receipt.
- Certificates of Qualifications.
- Transfer / Migration Certificate from the university and College Leaving Certificate from the Institute last attended.
- Domicile Certificate in case of non-U.P. candidate.
- Character Certificate from the Principal of the Institute last attended.
- Five recent passport size colored photographs.
- Original SEE-UPTU Rank Card and receipt of money amount deposited at Counselling Centre.
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC & ST candidates.
- Income certificate in case the income of the Parents is less than Rs. One Lakh per annum.
- Each of the students has to submit an undertaking that in case he/she is found guilty of being involved in ragging, he /she will be liable for punishment.
- Other certificates: (1) Wards of Freedom Fighters (2) Wards of Armed forces personnel (3) Wards of people belonging to minorities (4) Wards of people below poverty line and others.
- Certificates of Prizes and Medals Won.
- Sports Certificates.