For any Grievances Mail us at:

Enqiry Number

9012491000, 7351091000


Students have been selected to various companies through Campus placements. 88% of the students have selected in 2013 batch & the rest 12% are in the waiting list of different companies. Students have been selected between slabs of Rs. Two Lakh Fifty Thousand to over Rs. Seven Lakhs per annum.

Top Employers who Recruit from the KPGI Campus

ABN Amro Dell Hindustan Times Menor Graphics Reliance Telecom
ACC DLF Holiday Inn worldwide Mercedes Benz Royal Sundaram Finance
Accenture DRDO Honda Motors Microsoft Saatchi Saatchi
Adobe Systems DSP Merrill Lynch HSBC Microsoft Corporation Samsung India
Alcatel Ernst Young Hughes Software Systems Modi Revlon Sapient
American Express EMC Huawei Morgan Stanley SBI Life
Amway India Ericsson IBM Motherson Scotia Bank
Apollo Tyres ESPN Sports ICICI Bank Motrola Siemens
ATT Essar RPG iGatePatni Mphasis Sony India
Aviva Life FCB Ulka Impetus Nestle Standered Chartered Bank
Bajaj Allianz Fedders Lloyd Indian Army NIC Star India
Bennett Coleman Co. Frito-Lay India Indian Navy Nokia Taj Hotel
Bank of America Fiserv Indian Express NIIT Sundaram Clayton
Bharti Enterprises GE Capital Infosys Technologies Nokia Siemens Network Tata AIG Life
Birla Sunlife GE Countrywide ISRO NTCP Tata Chemical Tata Power
Blue Star Gillette India ITC Hotels Oglivy Mather TCS
BNP Paribas GSK ITC Infotech Orange Times of India
British Airways Godfrey Philips India Johnson Johnson Pantaloon Retail TVS Motors
Business Standard Goodyear India JWT Parle India UTI Bank
Capital IQ Google Kimberly Clark Pepsic Co. Vardhman Group
Canon India Grand Hyatt Hotel LG Electronics Philips India Virtusa
Cell Grasim Industries L’Oreal Q A Info Tech Wipro
Citibank HCL Comnet Lowe Ranbaxy Wockhardt
Coca-Cola HCL Technologies Luxor Parker Raymond Synthetics Works Application
CSC HDFC Bank Max New York Life Insurance Rediffusion DYR Xansa India
Cummins Hewitt McCann Erickson Reliance Industries
Dabur Hewlett Packard McKinsey Co.
Apply Online
for Admission
close slider

Personal Details