K.P. Engineering College Technical Campus has an air conditioned Computer Centre. Today the campus has above 600 computers, above 75 printers and high speed LAN facilities. There is a 1:4 Computer/students ratio.
Fully Air-Conditioned Labs.
High speed branded computers with the configuration
- Core-2 Duo Processor (2.2 GHz)
- TFT Monitors, Combo Drives & Multimedia Facilities
- Labs have Online UPS to provide uninterrupted high speed & backup to the systems.
- High Speed Internet Broadband connection and Wi-Fi system is provided 24 hours.
- Latest technology equipment like Projectors, Network printers, Dual processor 9JBM Xeon 3400 series server with different window platforms, DOT matrix, Laser and Line matrix are used in the labs.
- The colleges have 600 Computers, 75 Printers
- The labs are equipped with MSDN alliance approved licensed software including Microsoft, Borland, Turbo C ++, SUN Java Multimedia and Oracle. The CS/IT labs cater to the demands of VB Net, ASP Net, Net with C#, Oracle 9i and Log Tools (VB,VC++,JDK1.2,VL,J2EE,etc.). Besides these software’s for electronics, CAD software for mechanical engineering and VLSI software are also functional in the labs concerned. All labs have LCD Projectors and OHPs to enhance effective teaching-learning process.
The Institute has established a Language Laboratory equipped with High-Class Software in the Teacher’s Console for English Language Learning, Fluency, Voice modulation, Phonetics and Pronunciation. A separate Software called FACE-TO-FACE LEVELS- I, II, & III and ENGLISH MASTER are installed for the students to improve communication skills and personality. It also helps improve interpersonal skills and mould individual behaviour through Group Discussions, Personal Interview and Psychometric Tests.