Discipline and Good Conduct
Apart from maintaining courteous behaviour in and outside the campus, the students must adhere to the following rules:
Students are required to present themselves always in their proper uniform in the Institute. They are required to be in the prescribed uniform in all official functions of Institute outside the Campus and also where they represent the Institute.
- The students are required to keep their Identity Card duly signed by the Director/Dean of the Institute whether they are in the Institute or outside. They are also required to show it on demand. The students will not be allowed to enter the Institute without Identity Cards.
- Any attempt to damage the Institute property including gardens is a punishable offence and will warrant expulsion.
- Smoking and consumption of alcoholic drinks and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Not to indulge in any activity which is detrimental to the interest and dignity of the Institute.
- Carrying of arms in any form is considered as a cognizable offence under law.